Monday, March 14, 2022

Group Meeting in Class!!!


     Here is a picture I took today of my classmates and me discussing each other's projects and progress. Today was our first day of group class meetings and it was very insightful. I spoke with Aneesa, especially about what I should do to end my 2 minutes as my partner and I were not sure yet. She gave me an idea about utilizing pictures to add to the characterization of Jack: for example, placing pictures of him and a loved one in the background.

     However, I am not sure if I want to go the picture route since we were already discussing making Jack an artist and the pictures might take away focus from Jack's actual artwork. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Creative Reflection

    Here is my Critical Creative Reflection. After weeks and weeks of work my project is finally done and so is my beautiful CCR.  CCR - Gab...