Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Fixed Issue

     As mentioned before, my partner and I ran into an issue with how we were going to end the film opening in a way that did not seem abrupt.

    We decided to entirely scrap the idea of Jack waking up and having it be the day before again. Instead, Jack will be portrayed as a disturbed artist who is struggling with a mental disorder, isolation, and a family tragedy. He expresses how he feels through his art. 

    We will develop this backstory through a voicemail playing in the background rather than a dialogue in the scene. It will show how he is isolated more than having him talk to someone to convey this idea. 


Above is a draft of the voicemail that will be playing in the background. I will be the one speaking as the song The Future by Have A Nice Life plays as well. The voicemail will last about two minutes and the rest will be scenes portraying Jack's mental state. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Creative Reflection

    Here is my Critical Creative Reflection. After weeks and weeks of work my project is finally done and so is my beautiful CCR.  CCR - Gab...