Sunday, March 13, 2022

Moving Along

     We intended to begin filming this weekend but my partner and I had some scheduling conflicts and a lot of assignments to finish so we decided to move filming to next week, we are looking at Monday, Thursday, and Friday as possible filming dates. Since one of our scenes will have to be filmed in Fort Lauderdale at night we need a lot of time to location scout and film. 

    My partner Eric Diaz bought a phone tripod to facilitate our filming (especially since I have shaky hands and I will be filming most of it) and make for a better end product. We are making our final changes to the storyboard tomorrow during class and will make an updated posting accordingly.

Here is the tripod we will be using. link to tripod on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Creative Reflection

    Here is my Critical Creative Reflection. After weeks and weeks of work my project is finally done and so is my beautiful CCR.  CCR - Gab...