Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Painting is Fun


     With some help from my boyfriend who is also partaking on a portfolio project of his own, my partner and I painted and drew a bunch of artworks that Jack will be contemplating and working on in the opening. 

    While painting we had one objective in mind: make each painting look abstract or eery. We reached this objective 10000%. After painting in the garage we decided that the garage could also double as a shooting spot for the parts where Jack is concentrating on his artwork and isolating himself. 

    Since we liked how the garage looked in the test footage, we decided to use the footage we got last week in Las Olas as B-roll footage while the voicemail plays in the background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Creative Reflection

    Here is my Critical Creative Reflection. After weeks and weeks of work my project is finally done and so is my beautiful CCR.  CCR - Gab...