Sunday, March 6, 2022

Final Steps Before Filming Week :)


    Above is a screenshot from our original brainstorming document in which we just threw off some ideas to run off of. My partner and I like to reserve our creativity for the actual shooting days and not stick strictly to how the storyboard or script looks since it can result in a project that comes off as robotic. We wanted to have a set idea of how the opening would flow, but we may also change certain aspects as we film if we realize it doesn't seem cohesive. We have cast our characters and gotten our film opening's score settled as well as our locations and filming dates set; we are organized and ready to go! I am so excited to finally begin shooting, especially since getting permission to use one of my favorite band's music :)

1 comment:

Critical Creative Reflection

    Here is my Critical Creative Reflection. After weeks and weeks of work my project is finally done and so is my beautiful CCR.  CCR - Gab...