Thursday, March 17, 2022

Location Scouting


    Today my partner and I went to Las Olas Ft. Lauderdale to location scout and better visualize our project and how it would fit the narrative etc.
    We decided Las Olas was perfect especially since there is a lot of construction going on right now on the roads. The construction added to the sort of somber industrial look we were looking for to put in our opening. We walked around for an hour and picked out locations. We were going to film today but my partner's outfit did not really fit the idea we had in mind for Jack and since he will be playing Jack we postponed filming the main parts for next week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Creative Reflection

    Here is my Critical Creative Reflection. After weeks and weeks of work my project is finally done and so is my beautiful CCR.  CCR - Gab...