Friday, April 1, 2022

We Got Our Title!!!!!!!!

 FINALLY. WE HAVE OUR TITLE.

    After weeks and weeks and weeks of deliberation, our title has been chosen. After revamping our film's opening ending and overall direction, we ditched our old title. We did a lot of brainstorming and decided to get some inspiration from songs. 

    We listened to Joy Division's "Unknown Pleasures" *click me to listen* and were inspired by the song I Remember Nothing's lyrics, especially "Get weak all the time, may just pass the time". This speaks to our main character's weak mental state in the face of his family issues and depression spiral. Therefore, we chose the title, "I Remember Nothing", since the main character is trying to forget life around him as he lets his art consume him. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Creative Reflection

    Here is my Critical Creative Reflection. After weeks and weeks of work my project is finally done and so is my beautiful CCR.  CCR - Gab...