Sunday, March 27, 2022

One Last Bump in the Road


    Since my partner and I did not get another chance to discuss the project over Spring Break after the shooting days since we were both out of town, I am currently sitting at my desk trying to settle on the order of the footage as well as the title. 
    Before my partner and I changed the trajectory of the opening, we had a title picked out. However, the title "Another Chance" no longer resonates with us. We have class on Tuesday and will more in-depth discuss this then and pick out the title as soon as possible since we need to edit the project this week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Creative Reflection

    Here is my Critical Creative Reflection. After weeks and weeks of work my project is finally done and so is my beautiful CCR.  CCR - Gab...