Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Even More Good News!

     Just when we thought we were only going to have one artist to choose from for songs, another artist answered us! The band Duster finally answered my message yesterday night.  


    I asked for permission in a formal manner with the same message I sent Have A Nice Life and received a somewhat passive-aggressive response from Duster. However, it still means yes so we will take it. Even though Have A Nice Life was a bit more enthusiastic about it, we are still very excited to be able to use Duster's music, especially the song "Earth-Moon Transit". 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Creative Reflection

    Here is my Critical Creative Reflection. After weeks and weeks of work my project is finally done and so is my beautiful CCR.  CCR - Gab...