Thursday, February 17, 2022

Searching for a Song

     Last blog I mentioned we were reaching out to artists to attempt to get permission to utilize copyrighted music from a few artists, such as Swans and death's dynamic shroud. However, neither of them answered :(, so I decided to reach out to another one of my favorite artists, Have a Nice Life. Currently waiting on a response, if we don't receive one by next week when we need to start coming up with a concrete plan, I think we will have to find a non-copyright song that fits our theme. 

    


Here is the song we most wish to include in our film opening: "Bloodhail" by Have a Nice Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Creative Reflection

    Here is my Critical Creative Reflection. After weeks and weeks of work my project is finally done and so is my beautiful CCR.  CCR - Gab...